WOW baby one year on and we are closer than anyone can be. I love you more now than I did when we got married.Today we sat and talked about the last year, when we knew we were serious and how people said we would only last a week. How people thought I would hurt Xen and how there was that moment where we both were on the departnering page but never actually did it. We got thru it all.
Like anyone we have our downs but we get up and we are stronger. Ya there are still pricks on SL that are trying to split us up. That try to hurt us when possible. But to them all I have to say is, I understand you are jealous and upset cus you don't have what we have but if you tried to relax and not hurt people you might actually find someone.
We can sit on the beach and just talk for hours, play silly games, do silly things, and even IM our friends and screw with their minds LOL. We have done some right silly things in the pat year, showing up at a sexy event dressed like rag dolls, or a formal event dressed like a nun & a priest. OMG we even went to a Blues club dressed as Fred and Wilma. We also have a serious side, like when my sister Nikki got married, Xen walked her down the isle and i was asked to be the Bish of Honor LOL something i am good at. We made the day hers and only hers. It was perfect.
Xen is like myself but smellier LOL that's cuz he's a BOY and BOYS gots cooties!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW.... He loves to read what i write and keeps telling me I am getting spanked but weird HE NEVER DOES IT... pfft what a lie, i get my hopes up and nuttin LOL. MEN...
Xen came into my life a year ago today and we have never looked back since. When we got married he made me see that it was US and US only that mattered. I don't know what we are doing today. All i know is I would love to spend the day with him and our friends just sitting back and enjoying ourselves. I think that's all that matters.
We have each other and the few people that we allow into our lives. Especially our baby girl Madi and not to mention the nutters :o).
Thank you to everyone for putting up with our silliness, weirdness and loving. You all know who you are.... Baby you are the best in my eyes and i will never ever give you up. Wait til the 1 year wedding anniversary WOW that will be great... i should start planning it now :o) Love you baby.
