He might not of proposed on one knee but he gave me his heart when we got married.He might not remember every date but he knows the important ones.
He might not understand all women fully, but he know my moods, when i am upset, playful and mad at him.
He might not always bring me flowers, but he always gives me his undying love.
He might not always be able to hold me but he is holding me in his heart, close and safe when we aren't together.
He might not be able to protect me all the time but he does make me feel safe at all times.
He is a romantic man, he is one of a kind, funny, kind, loving, putting me first and he is someone that I will never give up ever. He is strong, caring, perfect for me in many ways. He wants me near him at all times and you might think that this is suffocating but I can tell you a year ago I was thinking the same, now I wouldn't give him up for anything.
A year ago we were just friends, just talking, hanging out, being funny, silly and just friends. We fought our feelings for weeks until we both caved in and told each other how we felt. From day one you were different. You got to know me after getting past my exterior you got to see the real me. We might have hurt each other but we always bounced back and this made us stronger.
Anytime I needed a friend you were there.
Anytime I needed to talk to someone you were there.
Anytime I needed to be held, your arms were opened wide up waiting for me.
Anytime I just wanted to listen to music and dance you were one step ahead of me, ready to go.
You, my dearest Xen are the man that knows me for me, takes me as is and doesn't try to change me at all. You are wonderful, perfect, and mine... ALL MINE.
Ya, I might call you an asshole and you might push me around playing but you do know that your MY asshole.
You know how to get YOUR baby in your arms, that is only to open them. To stand there and wait and i am there in them within seconds.
Xen you might not always be able to watch over me, i know you want to but I understand and know how much you love me and I love you. I know I feel i don't say it enough to you, but baby I love you, you are my love, my man, my best friend, my partner in crime and most of all my husband. YOU are the only one i want in my life.
For all you do for me baby, for all you make me feel and for all you take from me. I thank you for being with me and loving me. You are one of a kind, they broke the mold when you were made.
I LOVE YOU XEN!!!!!!!
