Sunday, 4 May 2008

Time for a need be...

Yes i vented in the last one... now I am being called a victim... well people... I am FAR from it. TRUST me on this. You want a better feel of stuff, look at my Xen's picks, he explains it perfectly. He could care less what you say about him, however, he does protect what he loves and who he cares about.

If you think I write the stuff i do to get back at people, newp, you are FAR from right. I write this stuff so people can read it, make comments if they want. Its for me to vent, for me to write, better than a diary where it won't get read and plus my Xen and my bestestestest friends love to read my stuff.

If you think your men have better tastes, good. Cus hunny I ain't looking. I have had 2 relationships on SL since making my Avi on March 4th 2007, one was with an overbearing asshole who choose his work over me, long before we broke up and only other one is with Xen. He was the one that put the FUN back into SL for me. FYI... he is also more RL to me.

I can say what people have said about others, but that is just adding fuel to the fire and spreading more rumors. SORRY don't do that, you may want it but I don't do that sort of shit. I can post PRIVATE IMs on here and ruin a confidence to all friends, but i won't. I don't do that. I am better than that.

Example.... I IM'ed someone today trying to explain that i don't want her fucking man and OH well that was a MAJOR mistake, OMFG was it ever... Yes the world revolves around me, Yes I am playing a victim... *rolls eyes* OMFG, you think this then I guess you must think its true... SORRY pass, don't want him, you can have him.

FFS,

Firstly, I've been with Xen as i said since May 1st 2007. Why the fuck would i want to RUIN what i have with him for any prick on SL. hmmmm...

Secondly, I am NOT wanting any one else. I have who I want, we talk more in a day than most people. He gets to work and will talk to me throughout his day at work and then comes home and gets on SL when RL is taken care of so we can spend time with each other normally between 4-6 hours on SL. So I would say we will sit and talk about everything and anything from 8-12 hours a day sometimes more.

Thirdly, you feel free to talk all you want about me. I'm professional when it comes to work. I don't lower myself to name calling, spreading rumors, playing a victim, being a psychic vampire, sexing ppl up on a dance floor when i work and gawd there is so much more that i have seen alot of ppl that work in SL do.

If you have a need to talk about ppl, then when someone confronts you or tries to explain something to you, and you have this NEED to call ppl names and be the the Intimidator or the Poor Me (see the Celestine Prophecy, 6th insight along the side of my blog) fine be that. I'm not either of them.

The fourth insight explains it well "To gain energy, we tend to manipulate or force others to give us attention and thus energy. When we successfully dominate others in this way, we feel more powerful, but they are left weakened and often fight back. Competition for scarce, human energy is the cause of all conflict between people." I don't manipulate ppl, I don't need attention, however when you try and DRAIN my energy, I will fight back, fight back hard and strong. Mainly by letting Karma fuck you hard times 3. Which to tell you the truth is the best thing to happen.

You want to say something about it COMMENTS below. I don't care, not anymore.

If you want to know why I don't stay at Sanc after my shift... well its 6pm my time, dinner time. I make dinner I don't microwave the shit. Also I work 2 other places after that, plus I build alot of stuff, along with my 2 stores and my baby store i have. I spend time with ppl that mean something to me. I might not sit at SR and just talk and dance. I do much much much more. I don't need a managing job and the stress that goes with it. I do things I want to do, spend time with people I wanna spend time with. Especially my time with Xen. That is the most precious time. Thank FUCK i will be coming home soon enough. WOOHOO