Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Things...

Ok things....

What things... anything at all.

Let's see...

Let's see this past week what have I done. Well I have been talking to Tri, which is great and Xen I got to talk to him after months of not being able to *mwah* baby i love you.

Gaidon I went to listen to Dj along with Xen. Rykk OMG Xen and I went up to Sanctuary Rock after a week or 2 not being there and Rykk you kicked ass like normal. Also his club Freikheim Funeral Home had a Redneck and it was SOOOOOOOOOO funny. We had cow tipping... well cow pushing and throwing LOL.

Been having alot of fun. Snap has been funny as hell like normal and Xen well, he has been a great and loving man like normal.

OMG i forgot. I found those LONG JOHNS with the flap in the back and they come with and with out the ass showing, also in red and white. OMG i found them and got myself a both sets, Xen both set and Tri both sets. They weren't expensive but THEY KICK ASS!!!!!!!!! Xen is loving his and OMG you can so do different events in them i love them :o) YUMMY good for sexy events and even pj events, maybe western events etc... If you want the LM find me in SL and i may tell you where i got them LOL.

ALSO freebie shopping kicks ass... a sim i normally go to is having find 40 bags across the 2 sims they have and i have all of the bags except 1 number 37. The prizes don't repeat and its so much fun. I got a shit load of new things and the freebies they places have out around the sims are awesome. I got striping feathers, a watch, gestures and much more. YUMMY... i so need to go thru these LOL

Hmmm.... I think that's it for now :o) I so love window shopping and I even told xen he should come window shopping with Tri and I and he said no cus he would flip out over how much we spend LOL... OMG its only freebie shopping LOL

LOVE YA :o)