I love you for you not for your avi
I love you for that smile you have, the kind and silly one.
I love you for who you are not what you do
I love you for that amazing personality, the one you make everyone feel at ease
I love you because you love me back
I love you because without you I wouldn't be anything
I love you because you are the best thing that SL & RL has ever given me.
I love you because you are mine and no one elses
I love you for being silly, caring and serious all at one time.
I love you for being that asshole you know you can be.
I love you because your MY asshole and no one elses.
I love you for sitting there and listening to me bitch when i know you want to do something else.
I love you cus after 1 year all you ask of me is to wear cookie protection/playground covering/panties.
I love you cus you love me for me and not change me into some barbie doll
I love you cus you don't want a slave you want a friend, partner, wife and running mate.
I love you because you know when i need you.
I love you because I am Mrs Xen Huet and not LadyStar Ferraris.
I love you cus now we are XEN LS... yes alot of people call us that
I love you because you try to suck the souls of my friends out of them and up your nose... You at least give them back.
I love you because you get so protective and jealous. It turns me on *wink*
I love you because you protect me.
I love you because no one else knows me the way you do and no one else will.
Mainly, I love you because I love you!!!!!!!!

