I read a blog today and they were talking about rumors and it got me thinking.
This one was about clubs having "problems" with people that work for them going to certain clubs. Well i can honestly say that is such shyte. I worked for a few different clubs and never had problems going into different clubs. HOWEVER i never wore my staff tags into clubs either LOL and if i did i would quickly change.
I can say tho that rumors are shyte. How & why can people start these and not think about what they are doing. FFS people get a life, don't ruin someone's business cus you are jealous of them or what they have.
This also goes to people that NEED to try and break a happy couple up. I mean i have been with Xen for over a year and we still get shyte sent to each other trying to break us up. HELLO it won't work. We are RL as well as SL so FFS move on, get a life and stop all the rumors.
There is only one place that i worked at that I talk shyte about and that is cus how i was treated and even there the owner and his partner started rumors. Not a good business practice. The other places i have worked at i will never belittle, start rumors or hurt ppl. Ya i might not get spoken to by people when i go to these places or feel comfortable there BUT i will go and try and have fun with the people i go with.
I won't talk shyt about the places i worked at or work at. Its loyalty, the owners never did anything to me to get that treatment and as long as I am on SL i will never do that. So you have a problem with a club or people go to them and don't start rumors. It isn't nice and good for business.
Thank you and have a nice day.
