Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Petty people

OMG, where should I start. OK firstly, this is my blog, as it says at the top... this is my blog no one elses, my thoughts, my feelings, my everything NO ONE ELSES. YOU don't like what i write, easy solution, you can leave a comment & tell me about it and then FUCK OFF.

THIS IS MY THOUGHTS NO ONE PRESSES THESE ON ME.

Monday I had the pleasure of working with one of the most pettiest DJ at my old work. Normally the way I host is to IM the dj to tell them the dancer etc and when it comes to voting I IM them again and coordinate on opening and closing of votes then again I would IM the DJ with the winners.

Well Monday, when I worked with the *cringe* thing called Callie Carr, now I had no problem with her at all, she lowered herself to name calling. She got pissed off over a fucking blog, *rolls eyes* of the thoughts of 1 person and she couldn't handle it.... FREEDOM OF SPEECH is what I call it... OH WELL... she decided to IM a person at the Rock to tell them why or whatever and to pass the winners to them. This is so unprofessional to bring a third person involved in her pettiness. Doesn't surprise me, typical twat... Well, this pissed me off that she had me on mute and couldn't be professional and SHE MANAGES DJ at another CLUB... OMG I wouldn't step FOOT into that place.

AGAIN THIS IS MY THOUGHTS NO ONE PRESSES THESE ON ME.

So with this I confided in 2 of my really good friends there and explained to them that IT (no she isn't anything to me other than an IT ) had me on mute. Well as Someones pricks in their profile says "You can't control the actions of others" and no matter if I tell them NOT to say anything they will do what they want that is called HUMAN NATURE. So Snap went and I guess IM'ed her and asked something and she muted him for no reason, but pettiness cus he was my friend, So he made a comment in open chat about not tipping a DJ who mutes him for no reason. Then Tri agreed with this. They were both booted and banned for NO REASON what so ever they were asked to stop and they did. Then I was informed that until they apologise they will be banned. OMFG, they stopped the WON'T apologise cus they did nothing wrong and IN my opinion (YES MY OPINION) some people were looking at a way to kick my friends out... We had the whole dance floor talking and having fun but seems like since some people can't communicate, can only make comments on air and can't have a good time they need to ruin it for others.


I then received an IM getting LECTURED and this was DURING VOTING TIME btw, from the GM of the club saying that I am a victim, i act a victim... This blog and the whole blog i write makes me look like a victim. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... Well you say there is 2 sides to every story. Actually 3, mine, yours and the truth. Well she kept Lecturing me like i am a child, saying shit that i caused it and that she hasn't told anyone what happened blah blah blah... I hoped she didn't but in a way some of the rumors claiming it to be all my fault had to come from someone and it wasn't from me, Xen, Tri or Snap. So gawd only knows. Someone ELSE knew and I only confided in 3 other ppl besides myself, so the rumors that I only copied you cus I needed too (which was wrong), that I am the one that said shyt about you (I never once bad mouthed you), that I needed to work with you cus no one else would (also wrong, cus no one would take the 8am when i took them) and that i was screwing around on Xen (which again was and will always be wrong).

AGAIN THIS IS MY THOUGHTS NO ONE PRESSES THESE ON ME.

If i am playing a victim all the time, I guess that doesn't leave anything for you to play OH WAIT... yes its the POOR ME syndrome. These are people that get enough attention that they need to make drama for themselves and bring people down to their level. Look on the side of my blog Under 6 again and follow the link, read what it says and trust me you will find yourself there. I am far from a victim. What i say in my blog I am not blasting anyone or anything. I have been writing on line for over 10 years, when i started on web pages first, then as the years when on I started doing on line diary and other things.

My advice to petty people:
If you can't handle someone writing their feelings in an area that is open to everyone to read. IT isn't my fault. If you can't understand that this is the opinion of 1 person, you are sad sad person. If you can't handle people being honest don't say you can. If you can't handle people being straight to the point do tell them to. If you can't be an adult while reading something then don't read it. I am shocked anyone who starts this drama shyt read anything, maybe if you don't like what ppl say you should get off the net, stop reading blogs and read some fiction and write on some paper and what not. Cus this is a WORLD WIDE thing, people have opinions to everything here in the world. If you can't handle one person HOW THE FUCK are you going to handle anything anyone says. Maybe you should be rolled up in cotton and put in a padded room with no net, no outside world, no nothing, this way you all can be shielded from the stuff people say.

AGAIN THIS IS MY THOUGHTS NO ONE PRESSES THESE ON ME.

When you made the comment "do you job maybe stop telling everyone personal stuff" You seem to apply that I am not doing my job, I am in IMs all the time talking about personal things. Well SURPRISE I'm not, I don't do that. I don't cyber, talk dirty, flirt, or anything when i work. I come in, do my job, and keep anything else to later. If people IM me, and ask me something I will answer them. I don't sit in IMs like most people and not interact with customers and I SURE as HELL do not EVER stay in IMs even when Xen is on and i am working. I will interact, I also DO NOT slow dance with anyone when I work, this isn't professional, from my point of view, its giving your attention to one person and we all know that when you do this you are in IMs only. For a host or a dancer to SLOW DANCE is not a good thing when you are working. Dj's i have no opinion on as I don't DJ or never will DJ, I know they are busy. I have spoken to my bro and he always tells me he is loaded with IMs when he DJs so he apologises before anything. So if you are going to say something about me DOING MY JOB, best think who you are talking to, I worked my ass off, even when i managed Lucifer's and GP, and the only time i took off was when i had appts or went on holiday. That was it. So don't tell me that I don't do my job as a Host. I will give you a list of people that will say otherwise.

Telling people personal stuff... this is at my discretion. NOT YOURS, I don't give my name out, I don't give my address or telephone number out to people that I don't know. Only a very very very few people (4 people) actually know my RL name. NO ONE knows my full name. One, maybe 2 people knew my full details and that quickly stopped cus one I found out worked for the same company as I did. Thank gawd I changed my number and I am moving and left that work a long time ago. So you have no right to tell me what i can and can not tell my friends. I will let them know whatever I want them to. It is my choice NOT Yours.

AGAIN THIS IS MY THOUGHTS NO ONE PRESSES THESE ON ME.

All in all the GM got what she wanted, I resigned, after the comment that she will NOT do the 8am events with me and will get people to fill in when she can, and even tho she said she didn't want me to but IN MY OPINION she is happier I am gone saves her from firing me. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, over a year at the same place, Eh, such is life. I will still go to the club but i will NOT work there. Maybe set another vendor up sometime. but NEVER work there.

Also I guess Snap was sending note cards to people and sent one to the Owner, GM and Host Manager. I never fully read this. And this is HIS choice I didn't tell him to do this. He is like me I protect my friends and family. YOU may not BUT i do. No one fucks with my friends & family and gets away with it. That is how i have been and I will never change. I have been used by alot of people in the past and this stopped totally.