Sunday, 11 May 2008

Grand Opening of FREAKHEIM FUNERAL HOME

Yesterday was the Grand Opening of my brother's club Freakheim Funeral Home and it KICKED ASS!!!!!!!!

I missed most of it cus of it cus of the storms we had :( BUT I got to catch the band THE RAILS and they were amazing. Then I hosted the BEST in LEATHER event with my bro DJ'ing. NOw i have said this before Rykk kicks ass when he DJ's. I could sit there and listen to anything he plays.

The atmosphere was amazing so chilled and laid back, I loved it. I would suggest to anyone that love all types of music to stop by. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Divine%20Oasis/188/33/26 it is worth it.

A list of events/DJs playing fo the week can be found - http://huntcal.com/cgi/calview.cgi/freakheim/Events and he usually has something going each night.

Ok you must be thinking, as i got alot of IMs when I sent out a mass tp... FUNERAL HOME????? Yes it is my bro and sis are nuts like the rest of use, naw they are just vamps hehehe and this is a unique place. You have the embalming area in the cellar, with your spanking thing. There are cuddles and other things down there and NO i haven't tried any of it. Xen keeps asking but newp... Then you have on the main dance floor, a cute HUGE teddy bear, a coffin, a blood cooler, some boxes to sit in when your being naughty (be careful with them) and the normal club stuff. I haven't checked the balcony area out yet but i think there are cuddles and places to sit up there.

All in all this clubs rocks. The people there are friendly and funny. These 2 pics were after my event. I gave a lollipop out to Tallulah and then Kaedy. I think decided we should give out to the men too so Rykk, Damian and Xen each got one. So we started the Freakheim Funeral Home Lollipop wars 2008... As the people came in i gave out lollipops and OMG it was funny...

Just a warning, Guen is really sneaky with her Lollipop, she was smacking everyone with them noticing and that is JUST naughty. LOL

I have to have I loved it last night and the FREAKS/NUTTERS finally have a true ROCKING home.... Thanks Bro & Sis.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!