Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Pathetic

You know, i have been busy in RL today. Hardly on and when I do get on I get all these IMs from petty alts of people that I think were made just to annoy ppl.

Firstly, STAY THE FUCK out of my IMs, I have reported each and every petty person that IM;ed me today and said alot of things. Funny, how I didn't tell anyone but 1 person that worked there what was going on and that which is weird was a manager and I know she wouldn't tell anyone. SO... hmmmmmmmm makes me think, yes I think I can see the poor me again coming out and trying to make herself look good and others in the wrong.

Hate to disappoint you, but you are nothing to me, you will be nothing to me at all. You dont' deserve any more of my time and to tell you the truth, I can't stand people who sit there, make themselves look good by saying I was copying you. You want me to post the IMs where you would IM me and say, OH what should should wear etc... or OMG this would look so cute for tomorrow's event. Cus you know what, don't bother me any. Just makes you look worse that what you are doing now.