Friday, 2 May 2008

Day that don't go as planned...

You ever have one of those days... you know where you plan stuff, a suprise and your told that they would be on and they aren't. They don't send you an email saying anyting just forgotten about...

Well ya today that happened yet again to me. OH well.. its life, it sucks ass but tis life. When i am needed they will show up, or should i say IF i am needed again they will show up and IM me. PFFT oh well...

What did i do instead, I worked 2 shifts this evening to keep my mind off of things but when i finished I sat there getting ready for for the 8am event, which to be all honest has been really bad lately. The way some people treat others up there... its like Drama Central, but hey I am a professional. I do my job and leave when i am done.

Just hope things get better.... if not OH well.. its life again, the sooner I move the happier I will be. Yep, happy as hell.

Bye for now its 5.05am and i have YET to sleep... not like i am going to but eh have tons of things to do when 10am comes around.