
Today I said something and didn't mean, i was in the heat of the moment. Xen and I had a slight disagreement today over rumors that were heard and how i handled these said rumors. Ya I could have just sat back and pretended like that weren't there but no I decided to confront the 1 person that I knew for a fact that was spreading them and she resorted to name calling.. so you know with that when people get pissed off, you know you found the source. Well this said person also got owned today i heard from a very good source... anyway.
Well he got upset and kinda snapped at me so i snapped back and said i was getting sick of this place etc... well I guess it stopped him in his tracks cus we dropped it right then and there. When he came on SL tonight, he was kinda off and a bit different. Asking me things that he wouldn't normally ask me. Which made me wonder what was up.
Well we went to Welsh Falls or something like that at Collar me Sexy and danced under the waterfall and moon light. Very romantic... which he can be :o) But when he said to me don't ever leave me or get tired of me I finally knew what was up... he still had our conversation from MSN this morning on his mind. Well it hurt, I might not like SL for the crashes, the drama, the shit that goes on when you don't do anything. Yes if i left SL people would get over me, however Xen would be hit the hardest. I wouldn't do this to him at all. Ya it will hurt in several weeks when I move back to PA and I am off line for a few days BUT I will never leave him or get tired of him.
Xen baby, you are my world, my life, my everything. You have my heart and soul to keep and protect and I know you do this each and every day. I love you for who you are, you aren't a want to me. I don't want to be with you... I NEED to be with you, I NEED you in my life, I NEED you as my best friend, I NEED you as my partner in crime, and most of all I NEED the love you give me each and everyday. PLEASE forget what i said... Please my love I will never grow tired of you and leave. YOU ARE MY ONE LOVE!!!!!
Yes SL might be a toon avi etc, but they are real feelings, real people behind the toon avis and I can say this is all true. I will never EVER leave you. I love you WAY too much.
My love, Xen and LadyStar 4 ever.... :o) I love you baby.
