
So its that time again. Time to get out the redneck gear. Well that is us Xen & I at Freakheim Funeral Home (see side for SLURL and other info). We had a blast last night there. The music was different and OMG we looked hilarious. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO damn funny.
Yes Xen and I really like getting into events at places we go... sometimes we even take it a step further and for sexy events we will wear funny things and for formal events we will wear a nun and priest outfit LOL.
We are serious alot of the times but we do have alot of fun. Xen has shown me over the past year how much fun SL is and without him I would be lost.
So keep in mind people. You may think events are for winning money and only participate in them for that reason etc but it is alot of fun gettin in to character.
YEEHAW!!!!!!
