Friday, 2 May 2008

Bad Bad Day on the 1st

OK OK OK OK.... yes i had a bad day yesterday on the 1st. it sounded like i was about to RIP a club that i have been at for over a year apart and I would never do that.

I love Sanctuary Rock and i have been there almost since i started SL. It has gotten much better with DJs over the last year and no dancers, DJ and Hosts DO NOT get paid by the Owner. We all work for Tips. I hear alot of ppl ask why we don't get paid and how the Rock can keep employees... I will tell you...

There aren't many places that can make you feel like an illegitimate step child that needs to be punished LOL... just joking ;o) The place is great, the people make that place the punters and the staff. Yes not all staff get along but that is like any place. Yes drama happens at alot of places but it passes. I don't pour fuel on it I just deal with it and let it pass.

I only work at 3 places in total, one place is my Brothers, Freakheim Funeral Home, Sanc and Primal Choas.

All places are kept seperate i don't combine, let things flow over or even bring shit from one place to another. That is not me, never will be me in SL or RL. When i work i am professional I deal with what is given to me.

To all the owners of the clubs I wouldn't talk bad about any club i work for... only one place i would rip apart and that is Lucifer's only reason for that is for how i was treated. How the owner of that Sim treated alot of ppl.... but that is past and not any of you guys can be as horrid as he was. I love each place i work for for different reasons. So please who ever reads this rest assure I will not rip your places apart. :o) I SWEAR...