Monday, 7 April 2008

My Mood Lately

Firstly, let me say Xen baby I am seriously sorry for my mood lately. Sorry for it seriously.

Also to my dear friends, Mir, Tri, Nikki, Rykk and Kaedy. I am sorry for the way i have been lately. i know i have been off lately and i have been shuttin each of you out especially Xen.

You guys mean the world to me, you can make me laugh when i am upset. Make me see the better sides of things when i am in a mood like this.

I have been especially taking this mood out on my sister Nikki and Loving partner Xen. To you 2 i am so feckin sorry... things have been piling on top of me lately and I so thought the only way to do anything about it was to shut you out.

Shut all of you guys out. I don't mean this and gawd knows i must have hurt you guys doing this. Please, please forgive me for this. You 6 ppl mean so much to me and i don't want to loose this.

I love you guys. My sisters Nik, Mir and Kaedy, my Bro Rykk, ikkly nutter Tri and especially my Xen. Without you guys I would have been gone ALONG time ago. Thank you. I know i don't say it enough but you guys mean tons to me. *HUGS*

I promise i will change.