Thursday, 24 April 2008

Eh...

Things happen for a reason... i believe in this totally. Yes things do happen for a reason, I know that people leaving and other people coming into my life both in the Real World and on Second Life, there is a reason.

I know hearing rumors about things, they are there for a reason too, but don't assume that the rumors are true. Somethings are there to make the people that started them look better. But eh, some people are psychic vampires and need to drain other people's emotions to make them feel better. You all know who you are.

Loosing someone who you thought was your friend over something petty like talking to a new friend about Hair and shopping (which is the truth) happens for a reason. OH well... It at least shows me that I was never really needed in the first place, never wanted and most of all never cared about.

Things do happen for a reason. They make you understand what and who are important in your life experiences. Who you want to keep close and push away, oh well... things do happen for a reason. As i said before I won't talk bad about people, won't spread rumors but ALL I KNOW is one day they will need someone around, and I won't be there, I will be busy with othe things that are important to me.