Even now after almost 12 months Xen and I love each others company. We don't need to go out, we can sit on the swing and just talk. People find it weird that we can just sit on the beach cuddling or dancing and even joking around and just talk. Like below.
We talk about alot of stuff. I think in a good relationship you need to just enjoy each others company. Not worry about going to clubs when you aren't in the mood, or around others. I love just sitting in my baby's arms and enjoying the time I have with him.We talk about everything, from how our days were in SL and RL to how annoying some ppl are or even just joke around with each other. We push each other around on the beach. I even push him in the ocean to wash them damn socks of his. LOL
Its great just sitting with someone and not worrying about people around you. Not worrying about how people judge you or talk about you. I say you can't enjoy the company of your friends and loved ones alone with no one around then you shouldn't be with them especially if you are in a relationship and you don't spend time with them at all.I have had alot of people ask me where they can find a man like Xen. Sorry ladies and guys he is one of a kind.
I find ways to be with him not ways to run away from him. I hate hearing when people (ladies and guys) say "Oh I guess I have to spend time with my partner." WTF you partnered the person why the hell did you do that if you didn't want to spend time with them. FFS ppl think before you do that. I have seen to many people hurt because of a stupid partnership where you don't think.
ALSO to top it off... you should WANT to spend time with the person, doesn't mean you can't have fun. GAWD, Xen jokes around with most of my friends and the stuff he says in IM's to them... GAWD i am shocked they haven't muted him LOL...
My word of advice before you partner, don't just jump into it after a few days, I waited 2 months and the days just keep getting better. Partnered 4th of July, Proposed marriage the 8th of July and became the "Ole Ball and Chain" on the 13th of July. He made me a mommy on the 4th of April also :o) hehehe 9 months later... Truth of the fact, he knocked me up and HAD to marry me LOL.... hehehehe. But seriously think before you act, they are real feelings you are playing with. No point in hurting everyone around you just so you can say I was partnered to so and so.
