I know i don't tell him enough I love him. Gawd almost a year and it still feels like the first time being in his arms, with him, talking to him.This man is my everything. He knows me so much better than anyone. I can talk to him about everything. My feelings, having a bitch fest, and OMG the silliness that we get up to. Its awesome.
I see on Second Life people jumping into partnerships after 1 or 2 days, well Xen and I have been best friends since may 1st 2007 and haven't looked back since. We didn't reveil our feelings for each other til like 2-3 weeks into the freindship and then he moved in with me in July and then we partnered and volia we are here now.
This man, OMG is my SL. I feel like a piece of me is missing when he isn't around. That is why i spend alot of time building things. I miss him and this keeps my mind occupied.
Lately i haven't been on as much and i have been missing him so much. I have been so lonely without him. I know he will see this cus he likes to read the shit i post and makes sure i don't post any funny pics like Rag doll, mickey and minne and even the nerd... WHOOPS already done baby :o) YOU SO LOVE :o)
Xen is a dream come true for me. He knows my moods and i couldn't live without him.
So please one word of advice, if you are going to partner, think, SL is like RL you have feelings just like you do in the real world. You need to think about your actions. If you have an alt, make it known to the person that you are with. Yes i have an alt and she is only used to hold my lindens. So please, if you partner, don't make it such a task in spending time with each other. You partnered for a reason, cus you want your best friend/lover close to you and you don't want to be apart. So think before you do anything. I have seen too many people hurt, too many people lied to and too many people turned to stone and push their friends away. THESE are REAL FEELINGS... Second life is NOT a game.
