Friday, 25 April 2008

A great man



Anyone that knows me, knows how i talk about my Xen. YES MY XEN no one elses and he is the best. This man puts up with me thru everything. He has been there when i was at my lowest cheering me up, pulling me off the walls when i am hyper, talking with me when i am pissed off trying to chill me out. Even stuck by thru Lucifers and Gothic Perfections.

This man might get moody at times, be an asshole most of the time (the good kind of asshole not the nasty kind), and play pranks on people, even suck souls thru noses when people aren't around. But this man is my everything. He is my best friend, my partner in crime, my baby, my love, my lover, and my husband. He is funny and silly, you can tell that by the pictures of him and I dressed as Rag Dolls, Mice and he has even dressed up as a priest.

Xen is amazing, I never thought we would last this long but on May 1st we will be together for a year. Its weird how when you first start a friendship you don't expect it to evolve into anything but that. We got closer as the weeks went by and found that each of us would log onto the SL to see each other, wanting to spend time together nothing more. He moved in with me on the 1st of July, which made me speechless, then asked me to partner him on the 4th of July, again speechless, and then on the 8th of July he asked me to be his wife. OMG you talk about speechless. We finally got married on the 13th of July, yes it was quick but it was perfect. We had the people there that we wanted and that is all that counted.

I log on and I think of Xen, I smile so wide when i think of this man its shocking. I never thought i would feel this way about him but I love him. With all my heart and soul. No one will tear us apart. People have tired many times, sending him pics, saying that i was with someone else when Xen could tell it wasn't me. Sending them logs and all this other shit. Sorry ladies and gents, it won't work. I might flirt when i work but the people that know me, know that I am all his and you can try all you want but I am ONLY his and he is MINE!

Also, for you people that said we would only last a year... Baby, look at us now. All you guys that dumped my friendship cus I was with him... YOUR OWN FAULT... you had so much time to be with me, YOUR loss NOT mine. I got a right treasure here and i won't be giving him up ever.

Also to the first guy who went on a hissy fit, telling me to back off and when i did, I moved on with my life. You then started to talk to me sending TP's to talk to you thinking that we would get together. Then when i told you i was partnering Xen you thru the ultimate hissy fit that almost made Xen think twice about it... well dick... I am so happy, I got the best man and it you have shown me thru what 3 partners so far you had, that I would have been just a thing for you to play with til I was broken and then you would have gotten rid of me.

The second guy, who i was just a side thing to while he was with his main thing. Dumping me each weekend and hurting me so many times. I am happy i made that decision that i wanted to stay with Xen and not you. You acted like the biggest baby, picking fights, sending me sex things thinking that you would change my mind. Most of all just hurting me. Well Xen told me each weekend that you would come back he would sit there and see my name on and know i was with you, when most of the time I was alone and you were with her. That hurt him so much and in my heart I know i didn't want you anymore but i wanted someone of my own... Well I have him.

Xen you my one and only, my heart, my soul, my friend. The only man that will ever know me the way you, a husband should know me. You know me on and off line. You get me, understand me, know my moods, and most of all love me for me and not wanting to change me. Ok ya I wear cookie protection or play ground covering now but that is me. That is all you have asked over the last year and i am shocked, when that is all you want me to change. Well baby I am willing to change anything for you. I hope you know this.

My love, you are mine and all mine. You are the one for me and I will always be yours. I love you baby... i do.