Monday, 21 April 2008

I'm Fine

I'm fine since the day you hurt me

I'm fine since the day you did all those petty comments

I'm fine when people ask about you, i send them to you

I'm fine when i work with you

I'm fine knowing you don't need or want me around

I'm fine with my life how it is

I'm fine knowing that I have people that care about me and not what i give them

I'm fine thinking that we won't be friends like we use to

I'm fine knowing that I have Friends that won't replace you but will help me get over loosing you

I'm fine, perfectly fine knowing that you don't care

I'm fine, really I am.

OK, maybe...

I am not fine with knowing you can hurt someone that is close to you

I am not fine hearing rumors from people that I don't know

I am not fine with people telling me this, that and the other

I am not fine knowing i lost my clothes and hair shopping buddy

I am not fine loosing my twin

I am not fine feeling empty

and

I am not fine knowing that you don't want me around

However...

I will be fine in time it won't be that sharp pain but a dull ache

I will be OK in time when I log on, it will not hurt as much

I will be OK in time when we work together, I will just be a host you work with.

BUT

All in all I AM FINE!!!!!!!