You know... people call me all sorts of things, like self centred, bitch, slut, tease and not sure why.
Well in the past year I have been on SL I have been used and thrown away by alot of people. Hurt and talked about by the same so called freinds. It seems that I am only good enough to talk to when, 1. there is no one else on, 2. when they need something made, 3. when their men or girls dump them and 4. sex or to make their ex's jealous.
People think SL is a game, well it isn't, there is a living breathing person with a set of emotions behind every Avatar and to use people like that is uncalled for.
I have been used to run clubs for my so called friends, used when they get drumped 3 times in one week and about 20 times in one month, used when no one else is around to talk to. Not all my friends do this but it seems most of them do. They find "new" freinds and when they aren't around I become useless...
I remember a saying from Girl Scouts "Make New Friends but keep the old... one is silver and the other Gold." That is always in my mind... I may make new friends but i try my hardest to keep all my old ones. The friends that have been here for me thru everything from the dick Eru dumping me, to Robert treating me like shit (which he always did) and to Max using me as a Side Bit, and not to mention the Lucifer's shit club almost costing me my Love.
I might have a man or a new friend but i am ALWAYS there for my old and dearest friends. They mean the world to me. So please if you want friendship from me, don't use me, don't hurt me, and DO NOT EVER ask me for sex or to cheat on my love and ABOVE ALL never belittle my friends to me. They are my friends and I will not respond with nothing other than defense for them.
