Thursday, 24 April 2008

My Blog

You know the stuff i write here is about my feelings, about how I feel. If people think that i am blaming people for stuff NEWP... i accept things that i do. I know what i do, if i do something wrong then yes I will accept the fact i did something wrong.

BUT if i feel like i did nothing wrong except try and help someone heal when they were dumped for no reason and help them find the reason and move on and then one day I get a petty comment. then Yes that is not my fault. I will ask what i did and trust me I have and all i got was lies. If i did nothing then i will put my feelings down to get them out.

I have logs yes i look at them and you want to believe I hurt you fine then i did. HOWEVER, in this case. I know i didn't do anything, all i did was talk to someone about a new hair shop and clothes shop. You weren't talking to me and you decided right there that i would be nothing to you anymore. That was your decision NOT mine. I apologised way before that, so much before that and all i got was its ok its not you.

So if you think i am blaming you for something when you read my blog fine then that is your choice. NOT mine. If you think i am at fault for talking to a friend about stuff FINE then its my fault. If you think my blog is all about you... SORRY its not. its about my feelings and my stuff... notice the name on it... LADYSTAR, not yours.