Tuesday, 29 April 2008

You Know...

Its funny how things happen. You loose one someone that hurts you and pushes you away and only needs you on their terms and you find some new amazing people.

Firstly, we have Six, we have been kinda friends since Lucifer's and even talked a bit in SR but we have gotten to know each other and talk a some. You are amazing. Your funny, kind, caring, like a person I can't wait to become better friends with.

Fury, well you keep rocketing my daughter into space I will have to beat you up!!!!!!! But again you are great. We pick on each other, poke fun at each other. You are almost like a brother without that annoying smell that comes from the bathroom after them LOL...

You 2 guys are awesome, have helped me understand a lot of things in SL recently.

Next we have Snaptick or snappie like i call him. You are great. Tri introduced us and you are wonderful. You are worse than I am with sillyness and DON'T EVEN SAY YOU AREN'T cus YOU ARE!!!!! Snap you are both my ikkle nutter when you are madi are together and like my brother when we talk. Again like tri you tell me when something is fubard or just plain OUT THERE LOL. I am so glad i met you.

I have met a few others like Silver, Gaid, Fuzzy and Take but haven't really spent tons of time with you guys but i am assured that you guys are like snap... not sure if i should be scared or not but EH, I will find out soon enough.

All you guys came into my life when i was down. You picked me up each in your individual way and made me smile. For this I thank you all. Things happen for a reason. The reason here was to open my life up to some amazing people. I am very happy I met you all, however I am not happy how it happened. Like i said things happen for a reason...

BIG HUGGLE AND CUDDLE. Thanks all of you.