Tri, you are an amazing woman. You show me that i am a great person. You make me smile when i am upset and i love you for this. You came into my life via Sanctuary Rock where i work and asked me about working and we just started talking. I knew right away you would be a dear friend. We have so much fun together. I know lately you have been with Take and fishing etc... but that doesn't bother me cus you are happy and I love you no matter what chica. You are such an awesome friend.
Snappie poo poo... The first day i met you, you welcomed me with open arms. Tri introduced us and now i have kidnapped you or better yet AVInapped you and made you a ikkle nutter. The only male ikkle nutter. You are amazing, you like Tri make sure i am happy and i have to say I am so happy to have you in my life. I can see you also become a good if not awsome friend.
My two ikkle nutters you mean alot to me. Thank you for coming into my life :o) *HUGGLES*
