Sunday, 30 March 2008

Clubs... and Drama

Alot of clubs come and go, especially little ones like that. everyone wants to be like Sanctuary Rock, but none will be like that due to the fact, the people that work there are like family, Daisy the owner of SR doesn't allow things to interfere with the running of the place. This is where I first started to work over a year ago, I was a dancer and then became a host in May/June time.

Now, i met alot of ppl there and all i can say is that I love my sis Mir, my bro Rykk, and all my little nutters and nutter family members that go there.

Yes alot of places have drama and most are caused by ppl that want it in their life, I HATE DRAMA personally but eh, its SL... what the hell are ya gonna do... people are going to try and cause drama as much as possible and hurt others.

Well the main reason of this blog is to call for a BOYCOTT... I know i don't normally do this, but i feel very very strong about it. Rykk Ferraris, my bro, is no longer with Outlander's Flooded Cellar. Now the people that were not there and I showed up after alot happened but here is some of the notecard that Rykk sent out to his fans on Band Of Freaks group.

"BellaDonna Outlander's BF, BoomStick Bert decided to engage in a prick-waving contest with me. It began with him building things on the dancefloor during my set. When asked to stop, he ignored me. So I orbited him. When he got back in he returned the favor. I got back in & continued my set from where I left off, and he decided to continue to harass me. When she took up with him in February, Bella assured me that he would not interfere with my running of the club. Evidently that was untrue. I told her at that time that I would not tolerate interference from him. She chose her current avsex partner over her business partner.
So, in the middle of my set, I moved the party to my island, and gave the folks the show they came for. It's all about the music, and I really thank you guys for sticking with me. " From Rykk Ferraris' note...

Now Rykk has to be one of the best DJs in SL, he is in for the music and not the money. Currently all his tips are going for Race for Life which is a great cause. But Bella hurt her club Big style, by not allowing her business partner do what he does best and that is get ppl in that club. I know alot of the staff there won't be staying at all as Rykk got them workin in that club and i know they won't be there each week, along with my love and alot of others. In doing what Broom did he ruined the club for Bella but bella choosing her new sex partner, which won't be the last I can say that, she put her club on a death sentence. Outlanders will become a new Lucifer's nightblub, it will be cursed and no club there will survive.

I can't believe someone will risk the money they put into that club over a partner that with most track records will not be around much longer. SO think before you purchase anything from Explosive Defence Technologies and go to Outlanders clubs any where.

UPDATE.......

I was informed after I had posted this that no only did Bella screw her club over that she stole RENT from vendors that had paid 6 months in advance. When the one vendor went back to take a pic of the rent box etc... Bella and Boom have removed the rental boxes and moved their stuff in it to make it look like the renters are still there. This is wrong. People pay money REAL money that they turn into LINDENS to own homes and shops on SL. Thanks to people like Bella and also Boom that steal money from others makes others very careful not to trust alot of people on SL.

I was also given this from a VERY reliable source

[18:39] BellaDonna Outlander: yeah um i partnered with a someone you MUST play dumb too
[18:40] BellaDonna Outlander: no matter he will try to get us to change the group permissions ..... land settings ..... total control of my life ..... just SMILE
[18:40] BellaDonna Outlander: he can DJ he has his own SAM but that is ALL he is allowed [18:41] Rykk Ferraris: ????????
[18:41] BellaDonna Outlander: yeah A hates him I have known him for over a year this is the 3rd time i have partnered with him

*** My Comments*** You would think after the first time they departnered she would have learned but i guess not... So she would rather give him total control over her life AGAIN and ruin her club... OH WELL... Yes BellaDonna Outlander is an ALT. To think how stupid do you have to be to partner someone 3 times with 2 different alt... OMG...


[18:41] BellaDonna Outlander: Tim hates him
[18:42] BellaDonna Outlander: everyone who is my friend HATES him
[18:42] Rykk Ferraris: Well, nothing changes about the business, right?
[18:42] BellaDonna Outlander: nothing at all is gonna change
[18:43] Rykk Ferraris: OK, cool....have a lot of time & money invested.....and my reputation

***My Comments*** Yes all her friends hate him.. BUT yet she is still partnered with him. Seems like a RIGHT catch, eh. OMFG, can we say thick as shit... come on She says nothing changes and LOOK she banned Rykk from the land after he worked that hard at getting the club going... Everyone repeat now... Bella is..... THICK AS SHIT

[18:50] BellaDonna Outlander: yeah hopefully he will stay on his land and leave mine alone lol [18:51] Rykk Ferraris: Works for me...all is cool as long as I'm still managing the club...

***My Comments*** Ya well looks like she lied again, wonder why she needed to change to an alt. She lets ppl like that dick Boom run her life, ruin her club and hurt alot of people. Well at least Rykk will be takin the whole club staff and going somewhere that is all about the music, not how high you are on the popular list or how many people/events there are a night. Well I can't wait til Rykk Dj's again, he is ONE major KICK ass DJ and i am proud to call him my brother.

BTW Bella if you read this, You are so thick, takin a guy back into your life after you let him run it before. DUH... are you that needy that you need to have a dick like him... Hey i can give ya some money for batteries if you just need to have "PIXEL BOOM BOOM", i swear there are so many better men out there but you made your choice, HA... too bad no one will be at your club and alot of notices have went out to boycott this place also. BIT hey as someone said to me your virtual vagina is more important than you word and character. HA that fits you perfectly.

More later!!!!!!!!