Thursday, 17 April 2008

A day later and....

A day later and you have a new twin.

A day later and you try to be nice to me even after you hurt me.

A day later and you start to talk about me to people in their IMs.

A day later and people as me what is wrong with you.

A day later and you act as nothing happened.

A day later and no i won't forget what you did the day before.

A day later and I am stronger

A day later and you will not take my energy.

A day later and you will not make me feel as if i did anything to you.

A day later and yes I might miss you but I don't forgive easily.

A day later and I won't belittle you.

A day later and you made this mess but i am still your friend.

A day later and you seem to think i will crawl back to you.

Oh well... its a day later and each day will turn into another but those days i won't forget.