Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Some people...

I think last week or the week before, it was a Monday i think, I was having a horrid day. Was being upset by everyone and anyone that could do it... Well I had to work at 8am at Sanctuary Rock and i got an IM from someone asking to dance.

Well anyone that knows SR knows that there are specific spots that ppl dance at etc... This person came in and was telling me to move out of HIS spot. When i refused to he went further about pushing me etc.

So i went to the GM and told her to fire me. I was having a horrid day and this wasn't the first time he pulled this shyt. Well NOW his woman treats me like utter crap. I say Hi to her and all i get is hey LS or LS and that is it. FFS GROW THE HELL UP... Even when she is taking over the shift I hardly get a thanks but the dancer and DJ gets a major thanks.

Talk about petty. Sheesh he talks to me but eh, i guess the older you are the more set in your ways you are. I mean damn get over it, he did the shyt and YES i have the full log of it. Yes I was pissed off and didn't talk to him or hardly anyone after that. Such is life, people have bad days but as i said ppl are petty, ppl want to cause drama and i don't do drama, so if you can't handle shyt don't start shyt.

I got the perfect top today at White Lily as a Monday freebie there... Tuff Gurl - Don't Fuck with me it says and trust me, I am too happy to care.

You and others want to listen to one side of the stories that is fine BUT remember, what goes around, comes around. KARMA is a cunt it hits when you don't want it to and when it does DAMN... 3 fold to you. OH WELL... As i said, things happen for a reason, the reason for me is to give me less stress. The reason for anyone else, eh don't know, don't care either.

I care about a few less people now on SL and these people mean the world to me.

Thanks to all that have helped me thru this. I know some of you have had RL to take care of but you were here for me in your own way. For this I thank you.