I had/have some friends that are "Psychic/Energy Vampires" yes it sounds weird but there are all sorts on Second Life (http://www.secondlife.com/) or SL as people call it.
If you don't know what a Psychic/Energy Vampire is this is waht the Wikipedia says or describes them as.... An energy vampire or psychic vampire is a being said to have the ability to feed off the "life force" (often also called qi, prana, energy or vitality) of other living creatures.
Basically what they are is people that make you feel bad, blame you for anything just to feed off your emotions. They live to do this and are generally people that can't keep relationships and blame others for their faults. They don't have many friends due to the fact that they need to pull the people down and make them feel like they do so they can feel better.
You are thinking, OMG i know people like this. Well so do I. I have to thank a dear friend for making me see this. How people need to do this to others. Its not right but they still do it. The people that do it NEED to do it and strive to do it.
As I said YES i know people like this. People that want to hurt you and are jealous of you cus you have friends, a partner, people that care and want you near them and most of all cus you are happy. Well all i can say is NO MORE for me. I am not going down this road again. I can not and will not bring myself down cus others are making me feel like shit again. NEWP not doing it.
I think I am a better person than them, I am happier, i have people that care, I have someone that loves me and most of all I am happy. :o) YES I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!
