Friends may come and friends may go but the ones that stay with you and care about you even if they talk to others about things that you normally talk about with other.
I know that that sounds weird but the closest people that you never thought would or could hurt you and they do... it kills cus you don't expect it at all.
Some friends try to replace you like you didn't matter at all, like you are nothing... Well all i know is I am better and no tears are going to be shed over this again. You know who you are, you want to treat me like shit, go ahead but remember Karma happens in 3 folds, especially when a wiccan/pagan is involved.
BUT i don't do things on spite like some people do. I don't make rude comments like some people. I don't talk about people behind their backs, use them then discard them.
There are many people that have done this to me alot I can name a few... Aurrora Dagger, Primal Shepherd, Adrianna Woodget and a few more but they won't be named cus they know they did wrong.
We will start with Aurrora, You and I worked together at a few places, you would go off and cyber during work and leave me to do your job and you got all the tips, you would partner with someone and the next day or even a few hours later you would departner... DAMN the lindens got alot of money form you. What was it about 20 partners in the 1st month I was with Xen. Then you wold come running to me to make it all better. To listen to you cry about how much you loved this person in the few hours you were with them... More like it it was how much you cybered with them the few hours you were with them . You then partnered with Jaque a friend of mine, and even then you cybered with other people. Wanted to make a home with him but you couldn't stop your urge to cyber with other men. Even the day i was getting married some of the comments you made and that comment that you never thought i would hear about Xen and I only lasting a week. Well baby... I am 12 months along with meeting Xen, married for 10 of them months and we might have our downs but we always got up after it. I never once had the urge to find another man. You may keep trying to break us up but it won't happen. I can go on about how much i was used, treated like shit by you and ignored until you wanted something. You insisted on taking over my wedding, taking over MY special day... well BLAH to you. I know who loves and cares for me.
Primal now you, You first asked me to be your Host manager, then dance manager but newp you had these filled up... then you blamed me for your first host manager leaving, you can blame Sam & T for that. I did what the GM wanted me to do. Plus she was only a greeter, I never once saw her fill for people, bring in as many people as i did and do up rules and run the hosts how they should be. NEWP not a thanks on site for keeping Lucifer's running for you. Instead I get belittled and treated like shit. SORRY no go. You left alot of times and left me and Bio to run that place. Can't remember how many times we ran that place and paid the wadges to people out of our own pockets and not to be reimbursed. The pay you would give me I NEEDED to give to the staff you wanted there. Then you go and fill the place with campers JUST to get in the popular list. You say your a business man in RL well then you should have done your homework on Lucifer's before you bought it. I guess you didn't care as long as you has a LAGGY HELL HOLE. Instead of that place you wanted like Sanctuary Rock... Well I see that Sanc is still there and Lucifer's is no longer around... OH WELL your loss and I am happier for it :o)... You used me like so many others to get what you wanted. When i was asked about the place I told the truth "The Owner of Lucifer's is non-caring. He isn't around and if you paid the money for rent of your stall I would contact him and report him to Linden Labs" but you couldn't handle the truth like many others. You brought this on yourself and then you disappear and make an few alts up. Pfft... perfect go fuck with someone else.
Adrianna... NOW what shouldn't i say about you... Firstly lets start with the back stabbing. The name calling you said about me. Calling me a slut, whore, 2 timer and this is the mild stuff... YOU are a psychic vampire YOU need to feed on others emotions to be happy. Well the stuff you did and said about me will never be forgotten. I might not dwell on it but you did this NOT me. AND OMG can i say first you partner with Primal, then another Man, most likely Primal's alt, then a woman and now YOU NEED TO BE COLLARD... OMFG can't you keep anyone happy. OH Well... who am i to talk eh, I have one man for the last 12 months. That is nothing or is it. :o) I would just say maybe if you were cybering with people and sending pictures of your tits and other body parts to men over the net you would keep someone. OH WELL
NOW you 3 if this is hurtful in anyway then I must have hit on the truth. I won't stand by and be used, talked about behind my back or even people trying to break Xen and I up. I protect myself and the few people I care about on SL. YOU fuck with me BE WARNED you WILL BE FUCKED BACK and KARMA is a cunt that hurts. YOU all did this to me and you all are getting it back now. I don't do it right away... I wait and strike when you aren't ready. SO Sorry if it hurt... cus I don't care about any of you anymore.
