Friday, 20 June 2008

Theft... not good

I was reading some blogs and came across this. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pradprathivi/2596060982/

Now this pisses me off. I tell no one where I get my skins from... SECRET PLACE hehehe. My shape I make myself. The other stuff I go and purcahse from the designers.

I don't think its right that SL isn't doing anything about this. I know the maker/designer of catnip is having serious trouble, thank gawd I never came across this myself.

People work long and hard to make these items. I know it takes me a while to figure out how to put things into shapes I want. I even make my own sculpties also to do this. BUT i will not ever use something without someone's permission. I have done this with the skull I used in the recent funeral home hat i made.

So people stop and think before you steal stuff and sell it. The designers worked hard on these and you are making copies of these items to sell... IS THIS RIGHT????