
This is Nikki and I, we don't see each other alot. We each have our own SL but we are still friends and GAWD I miss my sissy. She is the type of woman that can kick my ass, we can have a fight or anything else and we are still close. People don't always agree but that is the best kind of person to have close to you. She gives me the answers i dont wanna hear but is truthful and honest.
I remeber how she use to flirt with me last year when we first met about a week into SL. I never would have thought we would be this close of friends.
We might each have our own lives right now but we still mean the world to each other. Nikki is my sissy and always will be. I can't wait to get back to the states and finally talk to her.
*huggles* & kisses sissy. Miss ya *MWAH*
