Friday, 13 June 2008

Sorry

I do admit when I am wrong. Yesterday i was upset beyond belief... go into that later tho.

But i took it out on some people and Lee was one of them. Ya i should have asked why she left the family group. UGH my own fault there. I am truley sorry Lee.

Ya y'all can say waht you want about me but as I said previously I do admit when i am wrong and apologise when I need to. I thought *stupid me* she left when she found out that Von was living on my land. She left before that :o( I understand why now and Let it be known that she will NEVER EVER not be part of the NUTTERS cus she is the NUTTIEST one of the bunch... worse than me and don't believe her when she says she isn't :oP.

Luv ya chikkie you will always be a member of THE NUTTERS... *mwah*