Thursday, 12 June 2008

Sad

You know its sad when 2 people you care about split up. I don't know the whole story about it but i was shocked to hear that Von and Leetah split up. Von and I were friends for a while gawd over a year now and since getting married to Xen I hardly spoke to him. The once in a blue moon IM saying heya or asking how each of us are was as far as it went.

Well I told Xen about this and he was surprised as well and kinda felt bad for the guy. Von and Xen don't talk to each other. I guess it cus Xen never really got along with him... i don't know maybe he doesn't like Von's attitude or how he treats people... never asked. All i know is that Xen felt bad as he didn't have a home anymore and we have spare prim and hardly use it, only when i build and even then we have tons left over. So by Xen's request I invited Von to stay on the beach as we had a Sky home. It was better than an Infohub. Well he accepted and I still hardly see Von but we do talk and Xen has started talking to him a bit.

Well I found out yesterday when perving profiles that Leetah removed herself from all the groups, including The Nutter Family, :o( I was/am upset over this as its over something that I never did. Me offering a freind a place to stay while he is online. I would do this for anyone. I offer all the nutters a place to chill out and come to if they want too. A place to fish and have fun just to IM me so i can shut the orb off. Well i guess what hurts the most is she didn't have the guts to talk to me about why i did it or anything. Just shocking after being friends with a person i am made to choose and i didn't want to.

I am shocked totally at this. anyone that knows me as I said I would offer them a place. If they needed it or not. I guess what i don't like is the fact that she didn't talk to me about this. I will miss the smart ass comments from an Ikkle Nutter I cared about, but I will not ask Von to leave. Yes you both have your hardships by splitting up and you are both dealing with it in your own ways but i will not ask him to leave a place he needs when he comes on line and chill out.

I would suggest next time talk to me, if you are pissed off or upset over something I did.

Leetah I'm sorry if it hurt you by offering him a place to stay but he needed it and I would do it for you if the shoes were on the other foot.

Sorry again.