I will settle this right now. Ya i do have 2 alts, one is Haxie, which some people know and another is Madison, only few ppl know her.
Alts - these are another avi that people will use for various reasons, some to post events for clubs, some to handle the money of clubs, shops etc, others they use them to cheat on their partners.
I think about half my friends list are alts for the other half *LOL*. I know alot of people have them and yes alot of people I know have them so they can cheat on thier partners. The best is the people that make the alts up about 3 days before or after they are partnered cus they don't want thier partner to know when they are on. THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!... Oh well to each their own.
The reason for Haxie, well it started that I needed to have someone that was reliable to post events on the web for the clubs I worked at and I tried to use others. Some failed, some sucked, some could care less. Well after I left the clubs, I thought I will use her to hold rent money and to save up for other things. Well that is all she is used for now. I will log her on once a week and when i need to pay the rent and that is all. Other times I am my main avi LS.
Madi was set up for someone to use and that was it.
Xen knows all about my alts, they never get used and when they do they are used for certain things ONLY... nothing else.
So before you send me a message accusing me of being someone I am not, think... Why would I have it... Not about to cheat on my Xen as you guys have been accusing me of. Why would i risk a year long friendship/partnership/marriage on a fling with someone????
Well I guess your lives must be sad if you really need to start shit about people. This is why I hardly talk at clubs or even go to some places. Cus you say one thing and its made into drama and then rumours start, IM's get sent to people and no one thinks it will hurt ppl. You guys that started this shyt you need to stop and think who it will hurt, if it will hurt anyone and most of all HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU LOOK????
Well IMO, makes you look like a fool. So you wanna start rumors, remember what goes around, comes around and KARMA is a bitch, she will get you times 3. So careful just cus you people hate seeing others happy this doesn't give you the right to make everyone unhappy.
SO FECK OFF!!!!!!!!!!
