Sunday, 29 June 2008

Rude 1 - Unwanted Group invites to clubs - not Stores...

You know what I think is one of the rudest things is going into a store with a friend and shopping and a pathetic person who things you like the shyt club they manage or own and they give you an invite to their VIP group.

I swear today I was with a freind at a photo place looking at stuff and there was this ugly avi purpleladyrosie Blanco, as plastic as plastic can be, with the thing she calls a partner Thor Hastings, what i find is a boy trying to be a man with his tough guy armour on... Like that is really gonna scare anyone but newbs. Pfft, easy to get past armour in SL, I have a few defenses that I can even use on NO PUSH lands, never had too tho :o) I know people that i can turn too. :o)))))

Well... We were at this photo place and the stupid bimbo chick sends me and my friend an invite to her club and i told her about it.

[2008/06/29 13:08] LadyStar Ferraris: you know that is rude, you should ask people before automatically offering them to a group
[2008/06/29 13:09] purpleladyrosie Blanco: ohhh, i never heard that

Must be really thick if she never heard of asking people before offering invites. I can understand if you buy something from a store, like most stores do but WTF, i never went to that club and I will never go to it now when I see how she acts and does the management shyt. I give it a week or 2 and it won't be around anymore when they realise how much it costs to run LOL.

Oh ya and her "tough" partner... you think a bit of armour and you acting like your in war.. PFFT hunny, i can orbit your ass or anything else and you would be shocked cus I would just leave ya right after it. Don't bother me none.

I do however think the owner of the shop my get an IM about those 2 people offering group invites to a club on his property. Maybe even the owner of the club they work for, better yet, maybe i will ask a few "not so nice" people to go and pay a visit to the club and see waht kind of trouble we all can get into. Might be fun and give me a change of pace hehehehe I dun know. Gotta see my mood.