TUNAGE
Ok... a few weeks ago I went to some old clubs that i haven't been to in over a year and noticed how bad their DJs are they repeat and everything... so tonight I went to one of these clubs cus Xen needed to run some errands LOL and got banned after telling their DJ they need to go to a club like Primal Chaos or Sanctuary Rock or even Freakheim... HOLY FUCK the words that were used on me hehehe. Well I don't like going to clubs that have shitty DJs and then they beg for tips. I am there to listen to the music & if i like what i hear tip them.... NOT tip the DJ and let them play what they want... OMFG... how pathetic is that.
Now I mention those clubs above for a few reasons...
1. Cus their DJs Kick ass...
2. Cus I work and have worked for the clubs...
3. I like the music played there...
4. The DJ's interact with people...
5. The DJ's take requests...
6. They don't beg for tips...
7. They have respect for people in the club and try to make sure everyone is happy...
and
8. Cus I like the clubs above.
Now I went to one club and all i can say is WTF, play the same music every half hour and its a live DJ. Either they have a small play list or they can care less. They didn't answer the IM i sent or anything. Oh well.. we will see how long they last LOL...
Funny as hell tho. I refuse to mention the 2 place i went to tonight before coming home to build for a bit but all i can say is they won't be around alot.
I like a huge array of music, i mean HUGE... it all depends on my mood. I have heard music that i have asked the DJs who it was that sings it etc so I can download it. that is the best way.
Gawd how i feel about repeat DJs etc... I should do something seriously about it. Eh don't know I might ask a friend about it and see if i can get some clubs behind me. Just to get the top spots out there. We will see... i dun know.
*steps off soap box*
Night
