Wednesday, 25 June 2008

OMG the CONVERSATIONS!!!!!!

FFS i have to say, the conversations we have at Primal Chaos (PC) when i am working... anything from spanking to farting and then some. Last night was no different I could hardly type last night.

Here's the conversations that cracked me up...

[2008/06/24 17:04] Aissia Demina: make me scream your name and we can go home and have milk and cookies
[2008/06/24 17:04] Kain Felwitch pulls tem harder
[2008/06/24 17:04] Xen Huet: Poke her in the eye i bet she screams your name
[2008/06/24 17:04] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:04] Kain Felwitch: *CENSORED* i want cookies!
[2008/06/24 17:05] You: burn her
[2008/06/24 17:05] sarah Poppy: C is For Cookie
[2008/06/24 17:05] Lashra Slade: Penis shaped cookies, woohoo!
[2008/06/24 17:05] Aissia Demina: LOL! Zen!! LS!! Nuuuuuuu
[2008/06/24 17:05] Aissia Demina: OMG dont give her more ideas!!!!!!!!!!
[2008/06/24 17:05] Lashra Slade waits for LS to make penis shaped cookies
[2008/06/24 17:05] You: ≈ ★ OMG ★ ≈ i have a a tin of penis cookies and boobie cookies I made
[2008/06/24 17:05] You: hehehhe
[2008/06/24 17:05] Aissia Demina: But I was nice.. I let Kain Pet my cocks lol
[2008/06/24 17:05] Lashra Slade giggles
[2008/06/24 17:05] Xen Huet: that dont surprise me at all
[2008/06/24 17:05] Drusilla Deledda: Yeah, Baby!
[2008/06/24 17:05] You: Lashra I made them in RL for my mother in law
[2008/06/24 17:05] Kain Felwitch: *CENSORED* no!
[2008/06/24 17:06] Lashra Slade: LOL, did she like them?
[2008/06/24 17:06] Kain Felwitch: u just showed me :P
[2008/06/24 17:06] Xen Huet: OHH thats good *copy and paste*
[2008/06/24 17:06] Drusilla Deledda: ... ahh ...
[2008/06/24 17:06] Drusilla Deledda: ... omg ... hunie ...
[2008/06/24 17:06] Drusilla Deledda: ... ah ...
[2008/06/24 17:06] Aissia Demina: LMAO!! C'mon. you know you wanted to lol
[2008/06/24 17:06] Drusilla Deledda: ... this is so good!
[2008/06/24 17:06] Kain Felwitch shakes head
[2008/06/24 17:06] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:06] Silver Rockwell: AAH!
[2008/06/24 17:06] Kain Felwitch: no *CENSORED* cock maniac
[2008/06/24 17:06] Kain Felwitch: :P
[2008/06/24 17:06] Drusilla Deledda: rofl
[2008/06/24 17:06] Kain Felwitch: i can pet my own
[2008/06/24 17:06] Kain Felwitch: hehe
[2008/06/24 17:06] You: she is getting them tomorrow
[2008/06/24 17:06] Aissia Demina: LMAO!!!!!!!
[2008/06/24 17:06] You: when she comes home work -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:06] Lashra Slade laughs and snorts
[2008/06/24 17:07] Xen Huet: Aissia Demina: But I was nice.. I let Kain Pet my cocks lol, for my quote page
[2008/06/24 17:07] You: -> LOL <- she has a hen night this weekend I think
[2008/06/24 17:07] Kain Felwitch: lmao
[2008/06/24 17:07] Aissia Demina shouts: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Dies* Laughing
[2008/06/24 17:07] You shout: OMFG I WAS ABOUT TO!
[2008/06/24 17:07] Xen Huet: LOL
[2008/06/24 17:07] Aissia Demina: Lil Fuckers keep spitting!!
[2008/06/24 17:07] Kain Felwitch so fuckin shakes head
[2008/06/24 17:07] Kain Felwitch: lmao
[2008/06/24 17:07] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:07] Xen Huet: stop rubbing them?
[2008/06/24 17:07] Aissia Demina: Yusssssssss
[2008/06/24 17:07] Xen Huet: the more you pet it the more it spits
[2008/06/24 17:08] Aissia Demina: I thought they'd stop!!
[2008/06/24 17:08] Aissia Demina: But Noooooooooooo
[2008/06/24 17:08] Kain Felwitch snickers
[2008/06/24 17:08] You: wait I am in black BUT mine is all hippie Style -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:08] Glitch Tennant is Online
[2008/06/24 17:08] Smilodon Carver: I decided to go for the Jim Morrison look.
[2008/06/24 17:08] Xen Huet: i just want to hear dru say "hello my subjects"
[2008/06/24 17:08] Lashra Slade: I'm uhm...Janis Joplin...yeah...
[2008/06/24 17:08] Drusilla Deledda: I am not the bloody queen
[2008/06/24 17:08] Aissia Demina: Kitteh.. I'll let you pet my cock.. if I can pet yours.. HEY ya.. have a spitting contest!
[2008/06/24 17:09] Xen Huet: WOW
[2008/06/24 17:09] Kain Felwitch: LMAO
[2008/06/24 17:09] You shout: ummmmm... I am horny slut waiting on the side of the street for Xen to pick me up -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:09] Xen Huet: sex on the dance floor alright
[2008/06/24 17:09] Silver Rockwell: !!!RRRROOOOAAAARRRR!!!
[2008/06/24 17:09] Lashra Slade: LOL!
[2008/06/24 17:09] Kain Felwitch: but i dont want to pet yours xD
[2008/06/24 17:09] You shout: wait DID i say that outloud
[2008/06/24 17:09] Xen Huet: yes you did dear
[2008/06/24 17:09] Aissia Demina: Psh.. Fine.. who wants to pet my cocks!! Any takers? lol
[2008/06/24 17:09] Kain Felwitch: i prefer u bein with it hehe
[2008/06/24 17:09] Xen Huet: damn baby i need viagra
[2008/06/24 17:09] You shout: shyt... gotta remember NOT to repeat everything in my head



[2008/06/24 17:09] Drusilla Deledda: I had to chase cocks around a garden once
[2008/06/24 17:10] You: UGGGHHHHH
[2008/06/24 17:10] Aissia Demina: LOL!! Dru
[2008/06/24 17:10] Jovi Munster: LOL
[2008/06/24 17:10] Drusilla Deledda: to put em in their pens
[2008/06/24 17:10] Drusilla Deledda: was hilarious
[2008/06/24 17:10] Xen Huet: you keep your cocks in a pen?
[2008/06/24 17:10] Kain Felwitch: lmao
[2008/06/24 17:10] Lashra Slade: Thats where I keep mine
[2008/06/24 17:10] Drusilla Deledda: my friend kept prize cocks
[2008/06/24 17:10] Aissia Demina: LOL!!!!!
[2008/06/24 17:10] Drusilla Deledda: she used to show them
[2008/06/24 17:10] Xen Huet: silver you dont mind her having cocks ion a pen?
[2008/06/24 17:10] Silver Rockwell: lol
[2008/06/24 17:10] Kain Felwitch: *CENSORED*
[2008/06/24 17:10] Kain Felwitch: lol
[2008/06/24 17:11] Aissia Demina: lol
[2008/06/24 17:11] Silver Rockwell: i use to chase pussys around n cage um too
[2008/06/24 17:11] Drusilla Deledda: hahahah
[2008/06/24 17:11] Silver Rockwell: they scratch
[2008/06/24 17:11] Drusilla Deledda: thats just cruel...you cant keep pussys in a cage
[2008/06/24 17:12] Xen Huet: dear dru has prize cocks?
[2008/06/24 17:12] Xen Huet: someone put a blue ribbon on them?
[2008/06/24 17:12] Drusilla Deledda: no not me my friend...i just used to chase em
[2008/06/24 17:12] Drusilla Deledda: yes she won lots of prizes
[2008/06/24 17:12] Xen Huet: ahh so your friend let you run around with her cocks
[2008/06/24 17:12] Drusilla Deledda: hahah
[2008/06/24 17:13] Smilodon Carver: Where's that damn DJ?
[2008/06/24 17:13] Xen Huet: So did you pet the cocks to relax them after you got them or did you just throw them around?
[2008/06/24 17:13] Drusilla Deledda: lol
[2008/06/24 17:13] You shout: SMIL she is chasing cocks
[2008/06/24 17:13] Drusilla Deledda: i didn't touch them...they were ugly
[2008/06/24 17:13] Jovi Munster: LOL
[2008/06/24 17:14] You: well with one eye what you expect -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:14] Smilodon Carver: This reminds me of a Saturday Night Live skit with Steve Martin: Steve Martin's penis beauty cream.
[2008/06/24 17:14] Xen Huet: OHH so your saying your a snobby cock chaser?
[2008/06/24 17:14] Drusilla Deledda: I just flapped my arms a lot
[2008/06/24 17:14] Jovi Munster: This is why I LOVE working with you 2! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!
[2008/06/24 17:14] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:14] You: Jovi who???
[2008/06/24 17:14] Smilodon Carver: Oh, I'm sorry, were we supposed to maintain the double entendres?
[2008/06/24 17:14] Jovi Munster: You & Dru
[2008/06/24 17:14] Drusilla Deledda: lmao
[2008/06/24 17:14] You shout: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:15] Jovi Munster: I'm laughing so hard I can' barely type.
[2008/06/24 17:15] Xen Huet: SAY IT SAY IT!!!!
[2008/06/24 17:15] Xen Huet: HELLO MY SUBJECTS!!!!
[2008/06/24 17:16] Smilodon Carver: Okay, Xen if you insist: IT! IT! IT! IT!
[2008/06/24 17:16] Xen Huet: wb love
[2008/06/24 17:16] Kain Felwitch: LMAO
[2008/06/24 17:16] Smilodon Carver: FRONT
[2008/06/24 17:16] Xen Huet: lol
[2008/06/24 17:16] You shout: TOP!
[2008/06/24 17:16] Xen Huet: so you told her you wasnt touching her cocks
[2008/06/24 17:16] Smilodon Carver: bottom
[2008/06/24 17:16] Aissia Demina: lol
[2008/06/24 17:16] Xen Huet: but you flapped your arms at her cocks
[2008/06/24 17:16] You: hahahhaha
[2008/06/24 17:16] You: baby what did you smoke today
[2008/06/24 17:17] Xen Huet: freon
[2008/06/24 17:17] You: Silver you smoke sumtin -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:19] Kain Felwitch: ni ni all have fun with cocks runin around
[2008/06/24 17:19] Xen Huet: night
[2008/06/24 17:19] Drusilla Deledda: Nite Kain!
[2008/06/24 17:19] Xen Huet: drive saftly
[2008/06/24 17:19] Kain Felwitch: *CENSORED* !!!!
[2008/06/24 17:19] You: no head and driving
[2008/06/24 17:20] You shout: you can cause the woman a deep throat action and hurt her
[2008/06/24 17:21] Xen Huet: i just have this funny picture in my head now of sex at the rockwell/deledda house now, dru running around flapping her arms in front of silver trying to turn him on
[2008/06/24 17:21] You shout: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:21] Drusilla Deledda: LOL
[2008/06/24 17:21] Jovi Munster: ROFLMAO
[2008/06/24 17:22] You: -> LOL <- you are naughty baby
[2008/06/24 17:22] Jovi Munster: I better not have that visual in my head when i'm trying to sleep!
[2008/06/24 17:22] Xen Huet: like some kinda strange sexual ceremony then in the end looking at him going no thats a ugly cock im not touching it
[2008/06/24 17:22] You shout: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:22] Jovi Munster: ROFLMAO
[2008/06/24 17:22] Drusilla Deledda: hahahah it was ages ago
[2008/06/24 17:22] Drusilla Deledda: I was 17
[2008/06/24 17:22] You: ohhh you only do that once then DRU... not every time -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:23] Xen Huet: so poor Silver is in the corner locked in a cage all worked up
[2008/06/24 17:23] Xen Huet: and she is in the house drinking with a friend



[2008/06/24 17:25] You: OMFG baby
[2008/06/24 17:25] Xen Huet: yes dear?
[2008/06/24 17:25] You: you hair
[2008/06/24 17:25] Xen Huet: i need to pick it i think
[2008/06/24 17:26] You: ya you do
[2008/06/24 17:26] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:26] Jovi Munster: OK...Had to go grab the phone. Did I miss anything?
[2008/06/24 17:26] Xen Huet: nah not really
[2008/06/24 17:26] Smilodon Carver: Just the usual insanity, Jovi.
[2008/06/24 17:26] Jovi Munster: Is that all?!? LOL
[2008/06/24 17:27] Xen Huet: this is turning you on isnt it baby
[2008/06/24 17:27] You: oh ya


[2008/06/24 17:27] You: and the thought of you in that and your new undies and tube socks OH BABY I AM HOT
[2008/06/24 17:27] Jovi Munster shouts: YEAH!!!!!!!! :D
[2008/06/24 17:27] Xen Huet: i know its a sexy pic in your mind
[2008/06/24 17:28] Jovi Munster shouts: WOO-HOO!!!!!!!
[2008/06/24 17:28] Wynternight Xingjian: lol


[2008/06/24 17:28] Xen Huet: ohh so i got time to go pee sence bon jovi is coming on
[2008/06/24 17:28] You: take a pic
[2008/06/24 17:28] Xen Huet: why you got one?
[2008/06/24 17:28] Drusilla Deledda: hahahah
[2008/06/24 17:28] You: and do a gentleman's wash too
[2008/06/24 17:29] Xen Huet: no i just pee on my hands to wash it off
[2008/06/24 17:29] Wynternight Xingjian: a gentleman's wash?
[2008/06/24 17:29] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:29] Smilodon Carver: I don't want to know. I do NOT want to know!
[2008/06/24 17:29] You shout: its were you have a toothbrush or a face cloth set aside to let the man clean his cock when he finishes peeing
[2008/06/24 17:29] Wynternight Xingjian: a toothbrush??? O.O
[2008/06/24 17:30] You: like a baby tooth brush
[2008/06/24 17:30] Smilodon Carver: The cloth I understand, but...a toothbrush?
[2008/06/24 17:30] You: a real soft one
[2008/06/24 17:30] Wynternight Xingjian: *giggle*


[2008/06/24 17:37] Xen Huet: dammit i missed the queen moment


[2008/06/24 17:38] You shout: SIX... watch out for DRU... she cashes cocks and flaps her arms -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:39] Six DeSantis: ooo cocks!!!
[2008/06/24 17:39] Xen Huet: shush remember dru dont want to think of cocks no more
[2008/06/24 17:39] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:39] Drusilla Deledda: lmfao
[2008/06/24 17:39] Drusilla Deledda: not ones with feathers
[2008/06/24 17:39] Six DeSantis: did I say..cocks!!! oh my...
[2008/06/24 17:39] You: ≈ ★ OMG ★ ≈ cocks have feathers?????
[2008/06/24 17:39] You: dman I wanna see them -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:39] Drusilla Deledda: dont start me off again
[2008/06/24 17:40] Xen Huet: ya she was under age when she was chasing those cocks dont get her in trouble
[2008/06/24 17:40] You: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:41] Xen Huet: baby will you pluck the feathers off my cock?
[2008/06/24 17:41] Drusilla Deledda: omg
[2008/06/24 17:41] You: ummmmm baby i will get you some wax
[2008/06/24 17:41] Lupos Hellershanks: lol
[2008/06/24 17:41] Xen Huet: but baby you pluck so well
[2008/06/24 17:41] You: hahahahha
[2008/06/24 17:42] Drusilla Deledda: lol
[2008/06/24 17:42] You: well can i stangle it first -> LOL <-


*Du said it finally “Hello my Subjects”
[2008/06/24 17:44] You shout: -> LOL <-
[2008/06/24 17:44] Xen Huet: WOOT did you wave?


[2008/06/24 17:44] Xen Huet: OHH the cure
[2008/06/24 17:45] Xen Huet gets all emomoody and hides in the corner taken glass to my wrists as a single tear runs down my cheek making my black eyeshadow run
[2008/06/24 17:45] Xen Huet: /ma dances around in my cahir
[2008/06/24 17:46] Xen Huet: WOW i need to type wit hboth hands


[2008/06/24 17:46] Xen Huet: dru was so waving when she said that i know she was
[2008/06/24 17:47] You: opf course
[2008/06/24 17:47] Drusilla Deledda: hahah yeah with 2 fingers


[2008/06/24 17:42] Six DeSantis: ok is this NOT the greatest hair or what???
[2008/06/24 17:42] Six DeSantis: omg I LOVE it
[2008/06/24 17:42] Six DeSantis: my new fav..til tmrw!!! lol
[2008/06/24 17:43] Xen Huet: lol you sound like LS
[2008/06/24 17:43] Xen Huet: ohh i love this hair...and i never see it again
[2008/06/24 17:43] You: YOU LIE!
[2008/06/24 17:43] Six DeSantis: lol Xen, yep!!!
[2008/06/24 17:43] Xen Huet: i do not
[2008/06/24 17:43] You: OHHHH you just wait til i get you home
[2008/06/24 17:43] You: NO plucking for you!
[2008/06/24 17:43] Xen Huet: you gonna strangle my cock then pluck it?
[2008/06/24 17:44] You: I have a mohawk
[2008/06/24 17:44] Six DeSantis: that crazy wild chicken head hair lol
[2008/06/24 17:44] You: but xen hates it
[2008/06/24 17:44] You: OHHH ya


[2008/06/24 17:47] Xen Huet: you look like our tenant
[2008/06/24 17:47] Xen Huet: with tits
[2008/06/24 17:47] You: excuse me
[2008/06/24 17:47] Xen Huet: that hair
[2008/06/24 17:47] You: Don't ever EVER EVERRRRR say that to me again or YOU will be NEVER getting plucked
[2008/06/24 17:48] Xen Huet sticks his tongue out :oþ
[2008/06/24 17:48] Xen Huet: °¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°"PpPPppPpPppPppPpPpPpPpPpPpPPpppppppFFFFFfffffffffFFFFFfffffffFFFFFFffTTTTTttttttTtTTtttTt"°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°

[2008/06/24 17:50] Smilodon Carver wonders why he tortures himself by reading news about religious fanatics.
[2008/06/24 17:50] Zakora Trevellion: lol
[2008/06/24 17:50] Jovi Munster: ROFL


[2008/06/24 17:56] Zakora Trevellion: From hippy to goth...in 37 simple steps, not easy with lag
[2008/06/24 17:56] You shout: she will run after you flapping her arms
[2008/06/24 17:56] Drusilla Deledda: hahahha


[2008/06/24 17:58] Zakora Trevellion: Has to leave to...um...apply talc so as I can squeeze into some latex...never thought I'd say that
[2008/06/24 17:58] Mikil Skall: Silence!
[2008/06/24 17:58] Drusilla Deledda: LOL
[2008/06/24 17:58] You shout: hehehehe
[2008/06/24 17:58] Drusilla Deledda: I used to that with Barbie
[2008/06/24 17:58] Xen Huet: lol
[2008/06/24 17:58] Drusilla Deledda: to get her boots on
[2008/06/24 17:58] Zakora Trevellion: back soon guys, lol Lady
[2008/06/24 17:58] Zakora Trevellion: cya soon
[2008/06/24 17:58] You: I use to make sure barbie and GI joe got it on
[2008/06/24 17:59] Zakora Trevellion: you are twisted Lady
[2008/06/24 17:59] You: Zak i also blew her up with fireworks
[2008/06/24 17:59] You shout: :o)
[2008/06/24 17:59] Mikil Skall: how could babrbie and ken get it on? Ken had no dick

OMG we totally last it last night big style. It was fun and you never know what will be said next. :o)...