
My sissy Mir, I know i said a bit about her before but recently I have missed her alot. She is hurting alot cus of how people are treating her. There is no reason for this. Mir is one of the few people I feel honored to have as a friend and even more honored to be able to call her my sister.
Mir doesn't deserve the baskstabbing, drama or anything else that is happening to her. I feel lost, unable to help or give words of comfort. I sit there and listen to her and i don't know what to say. She is an awesome person. I love her totally as a sister. I just hate the pain she is in now. I just want the healin process to start so she can smile again and not think of all this shit that has happened to her. People that are callin her a freind going around and spreading drama, hurting her and YES PEOPLE, they call SL a game but it isn't. There are real people behind that Avatar, remember this before you go and screw with their feelings.
One thing, I hate to say this but I do hope that everyone that hurt MIR in the past gets hurt worse. Its called karma and its bad to get it back 3fold. I hope each and everyone that caused her pain and broke her heart etc... gets this back horribly.
Mir if you are reading this. YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON. There are people in SL that love ya, people that care about you and people that don't want you to be hurting. I know i am one of them and i know a few others also. I will always be there for you, to talk, even tho i don't know what to say at times, to listen, which i am good at :o) and i will always care about you SIS!!!!!!
NO ONE HURTS HER AGAIN... you will have the worse karma hittin you quickly.
