OMG... i had to say something about last night.
Mir was lonely and getting upset and I was at my store and Tri (ikkle Nutter Butter) showed up... Well I was talking to Mir in IM's and she invited Tri & I to go to the Carnival of Doom... OMG if you have never been there YOU HAVE TO GO.
You need the HUD first and go and ride the rides and die hehehe. It is so worth it. You can get cotton candy, Corn Dogs, Hot Dogs, Slushies, and i think a few others and they all give you a surprise when you eat them. You can win prizes and even dunk ppl in the pool. This place rocks. YOU NEED TO VISIT IT. It is well worth it.
The other place we went to is GREENIES... this PLACE is amazing. Its fun and you don't realise how big it is until you turn your DRAW (under graphics) to 300. There is a diamond you can steal, a vibrator you can sit on, a at to sit on, beer cans, doll house, rat, and much more. I went here the first time with Xen over 6 months ago. IT was so awesome then but then went back last night with Mir and TRI and it was awesome they expanded it totally.
I have to say the work that has been put into some of the places its amazing. I would so go and visit all the fun places i can.
*HUGS*
