Whether it’s a week, a month or a year you should try it.
I moved back to the US from the UK after 10 years and what a difference this place is. New places gone up, historic towns redone, and the people are so much nicer now.
But I digress, when I moved back I didn’t have access to the net other than my sis-in-law’s store so I worked there a lot. However it wasn’t the same. I was hardly on SL and missed so many people. A few of my friends knew my email address and they would email me or even send me an off line message but it wasn’t the same. I wanted to be back on SL. Well 3 months passed and finally got back on line.
I missed my music, my family and my love. People seemed surprised to see me back on but hey I’m back and I’m staying.
I was ordered by Xen NOT to move anymore. It was weird not sharing each and everyday with him. I mean damn almost 2 years and this is the longest we have been apart and it was so hard to be without him. I didn’t know what was going on with him, I had a few freak outs but mainly I survived with the help of a few very close friends.
Last night was awesome finally seeing the man I loved and missed after months and months, being in his arms and just cuddling. I know we both wanted more but things happened (on my side) but things happened and he is amazing. He puts up with my ass
But all in all I came back fresh and renewed. No drama, no shyt and definitely I will be taking no ones crap.
I am gonna help my bro make Freakheim Funeral Home (a kick ass club that does it for the music) an awesome club. I have my hosting slot with ROSIE back!!!!!!!!!!! To top it all off I have my Xen Huet back with me forever.
*kisses*
