Saturday, 31 January 2009

Almost Back

WOW... who would have thought I miss all my friends and family on SL...

I moved back to the states in November 2008 and holy hell if any of you never moved countries its HORRID. I did this once before in 1999 but i only took my clothes. This time i had more stuff. I brought my clothes along with my desk top computer etc... Well good thing I have some friends where I moved too cus i got my computer power changed and alot of help.

I finally got a job and that means that in like another week or 2 I will have the net at the farm!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! To have the net back again is gonna be great. What annoys me right now is not being able to talk to my friends online and not being able to build.

I have to say thank gawd for the cell phone i got cus i can get all my emails and even IMs on there. Its great.

So....

My Xen has been such a great support thru this whole move. He has been emailing me alot to keep me sane. Not to mention Nikki and even my Bro Rykk and sis Kaedy. I miss you all so much. I so can't wait to be back online. UGH it sucks cus i have been away for so long but I will be back soon building my fingers to the bone when I am not spending time with my family and friends.