WOW over a year and partnered with ONE man... the only man i want here. He knows everything about me. He knows about my RL and most of all I share everything with him.There are people on SL that seem to be partnered with different men/women everything few weeks. Xen and i knew each other for like 2 months before we got partnered, then he proposed to me on the 4th of July to be his partnered and what I found funny... he said at Lucifer's the one night, if he wins the event he will go out and buy me an engagement ring and propose to me that night and he did. :o)))) July 8th. We got married on the 13th of July. Was fabby totally. I had one person freaking me out totally, not helping me at all but making matters worse.
This ceremony we had I was alone setting up and then tweeked everything just befroe the ceremony started. Xen was shocked it was so pretty and i didn't over do it. It was perfect in the sunset and WOW how beautiful it was.
Xen made me cry and semi speechless at his vows. All i could think is this man is mine and the people that laugh at us for wanting to spend time alone just talking i wanted to shove it in their faces... You need to have your time alone. Its a need... not a want you have to be able to spend time alone talking, communicating.
Xen all i know is this... you make me happy you make me smile. I feel lost without around and we have alot more to come :o)
I love you baby.
Forever!!!!!!!
